Become a virtual CFO
CFO Australia is determined to hire the best CFOs who are passionate about working with growing and dynamic SMEs.
We are looking for CFOs with existing strong corporate relationships or a small portfolio of SME clients, who are looking for a change from working with large corporate and would like the opportunity to influence and strategically guide a variety of SMEs.
- You will be directly responsible for impacting the success of your clients
- You choose your hours – work part-time or on a consultative basis
- Work with like-minded, highly skilled professional with the professional accounting sector.
Your background should include:
- CA/CPA Qualifications or equivalent
- Board level experience in a financial controller/CFO capacity
- Project related experience, including capital raising, listing, financial/management reporting and a variety of other disciplines
- Solid MS Excel spread sheeting and system skills.
As one of our virtual CFOs you will have the full support from our accounting firm Azure Group with infrastructure & tools, administration and marketing support as well as technical accounting and taxation expertise from our team of experienced and talented chartered accountants.
We encourage all CFOs who are looking to make a significant impact and use their skills to better the SME market, to contact CFO Australia to understand our business activities further.